Whether the celebration is large or small, impressive or intimate; that’s irrelevant. Eve-rything is possible and there is an ideal solution for everything. Of course the ‘setting’ also has a role to play here. Golling, a dreamy market-town, with its lovely houses, the impressive mountains all around and the defiant castle. Unbeatably romantic for a couple who are in love – to say ‘I do’ at the medieval fairy-tale castle, enjoy a journey in a horse-drawn carriage, be given blessings in the pretty parish church or in the little Sankt Nikolaus pilgrimage church, and then… indeed, then to enjoy a genuinely festive tasty meal from Andreas Döllerer’s toque awarded cuisine, together with a wedding cake from the hotel’s own patisserie. And for those of you who dance the night away, there is the legendary Döllerer’s gourmet breakfast to reinvigorate the next morning. A wonderful start to a lifetime together.
- Reception in the Döllerer’s lobby and Alpine Bar, on our garden terrace enjoying the views to the hotel’s own vineyard or in the courtyard in Burg Golling
- Rooms for 50 to 200 people.
- The menu you want from Andreas Döllerer‘s toque-awarded cuisine
- Cakes and petit fours from our patisserie
- Romantic horse-drawn carriage ride
- decorative flow-ersas per your requirements
- registry office at Burg Golling
- dreamy natural backdrop for your wedding pho-tos around Golling
- church wedding in the lovely Golling parish church or in St. Nikolaus church in Torren
- Overnight stay options for 50 people in the Döllerer’s gourmet hotel
- To finish, the next day.. substantial gourmet breakfast or brunch
- Tips and contact details for music
- Lovely gift ideas for your wedding party and to create your wish list from our range (wines, accessories, …)!