Making parties, seminars and company incentives an unforgettable experience is a passion for us. Splendid and luxurious or rustic and cosy. Everything is organised down to the very last detail.
In the historic ambience of Golling castle, in the rooms at Döllerer’s pleasure realms or in Döllerer’s Enoteca + Bacaro. This is the most highly sought-after location for personal parties, wine events and exceptional seminars. And of course we can also spoil you and your guests in a private setting: whether you want elegant finger-food, a quick dinner, a classic menu or a hearty snack packed in a picnic basket – every celebration is a culinary highlight with Döllerer’s catering.
An event becomes something truly special when everything is adapted to suit your individual requirements. The Döllerer’s World of Pleasure offer everything you need to make your event a success:
- Modern conference room for a maximum of 20 people room with natural light, air-conditioning, overhead and slide projectors, video projector, TV, flatscreen (PC compatible), video, screen, flipchart, photocopier, WLAN and an induction loop to remove background noise for hearing aid wearers.
- Döllerer’s Enoteca + Bacaro for around 100 people with audio-video system
- Armoury in Burg Golling as a special attraction with cinema seating.
Inner courtyard in the castle: for around 350 people
Armoury: For max. 80 people (additional room hire)
- Stay in a four-star gourmet hotel with luxurious rooms, Junior suites and suites
- Delicious food by Andreas Döllerer in the three toque-awarded gourmet restaurant or in the one toque-awarded inn
- Italian snacks and wine tasting in Döllerer’s Enoteca + Bacaro
- Cooking with Andreas Döllerer
- Relaxing in the hotel’s own fitness and wellness area at the Felsenalm, while out on hikes, mountain bike tours, fly fishing courses, Nordic Walking and Qi Gong in our lovely vineyard and nature park or in the wonderful natural surroundings around Golling.