Excellent transport links make Döllerer’s World of Pleasure the ideal starting point for golfers who want to try out a different magnificent golf course for every day of their holiday. We are happy to organise tee-off times for you.
- Golf course Rif (9 hole par 54)
- Champion course Eugendorf (18 hole, par 72)
- Golf & Country Club Salzburg (9 hole, par 70)
- Golf club Fuschl (9 hole, par 60)
- Golf club Mondsee (18 hole, par 72)
- Golf club Altentann (18 hole, par 72)
- GC Ainring (Bavaria) (18 hole, par 72)
- GC Ruhpolding (18 hole, par 72)
- GC Berchtesgaden (9 hole, par 70)
There are some fantastic opportunities in and around Golling for sporty and leisure anglers. You can fish on the deep green Bluntau lakes or the crystal clear Torrener Ache ricer. The waters around Golling also offer optimal conditions for fly fishing. We are happy to provide you with further details such as fishing times, length limits and boundaries.
Skiing, ski tours, snowboarding, cross-country & snow shoe walks
The wide range of options available in Golling in Winter is sure to impress guests - and not just the skiers. There are endless possibilities for enthusiastic snowboarders, cross-country skiers and tour participants to enjoy the Salzburg region in Winter. Or why not try a snow shoe walk through the charming landscapes in and around Golling.
Worlds of Winter experience in the surrounding area
Bathing and well-being
Relaxation, recuperation and letting your imagination run free. The Aqua Salza water & well-being world in Golling gives you this holiday feeling, 360 days a year! The spacious water world is just 10 minutes’ from Döllerer’s worlds of pleasure and is a great attraction for all ages – the optimal destination for all the family.
- Experience pools with integrated 25m lanes
- 100-metre giant slide
- 4-seasons outdoor pool
- Impulse jets
- Bubble caves
- 9 different saunas and themed saunas
- Spacious relaxation and sleep room with a terrace-style sauna garden