Hiking & Enjoyment
5 nights = 6 days
- 1 Glass of sparkling Champagne.
- 5 nights with gourmet breakfast. Choose what you like from our extensive range in & the Döllerer's butcher’s shop.
- 3 x inclusive Döllerer's half board Traditional - with 3-course menu in the Döllerer's inn.
- 1 x "Cuisine Alpine" in a 5-course menu with wine accompaniment in the Döllerer’s gourmet restaurant.
- 1 x Italian snack with wine tasting in Döllerer’s Enoteca + Bàcaro.
- 1 reinvigorating full body massage in our Almspa (50 mins.)
- Regional hiking map & hiking tips
- Tasty treats from the region every day and a refreshing drink in the Döllerer’s hiking rucksack.
Experience wonderful moments in the Döllerer
- Our 'Döllerer style' welcome for you: fresh fruit, sweet treats from Confiserie Berger, Carpe Diem Kombucha and mineral water.
- Enjoy the peace & tranquillity in the fresh air in Döllerer’s nature park and our own vineyard along with the „Döllerer´s pleasure areas“ and the „Döllerer´s favourite areas“ in the surrounding area – we are more than happy to provide you with information about all the details. You will also be provided with our hiking, walking and pleasure map - fresh off the presses - so you can find your way around better.
- Relax by the cosy open fire, enjoying the views to the garden terrace and the hotel's own vineyard.
- Be inspired by our range of books in the lounge and the extensive selection of magazines & daily newspapers.
- Connect to our Internet terminal at any time and via WLAN in your room.
- Get active & re-energise in our fitness room which has cardio machines and in our sauna and infrared cabins in the 'Felsenalm' – a bathing bag which contains a fluffy bathrobe and towels in our 'Felsenalm' is available for the duration of your stay.
|Wandern & Geniessen||Preis|
|5 Nächte = 6 Tage||€ 690,00|
|Aufpreis für jede Verlängerungsnacht*||€ 70,00|
Details for all rooms & packages
Cosiness, contemporary facilities, cordial hospitality and the finest culinary delights are the cornerstones of our 4-star luxury hotel. The bright, cosy studios, Junior suites and suites are furnished with flatscreen and satellite TVs.
- Prices for all packages are for double occupancy in a studio per person; except during peak season.
- Surcharge for packages in other room categories: For a studio with terrace or Junior suite € 15 (HS € 35), Junior suite with terrace € 25 (HS € 45), Burg suite € 45 (HS € 65) and Geniesser suite € 60 (HS € 80) per day and person.
- Local taxes: € 1.10 included in the price.
- Peak season: 15th July to 31st August and 25th December to 7th January.
- Single room supplement: For studio, studio with terrace, Junior suite and Junior suite with terrace: € 30 and Burg suite and Geniesser suite: € 40 per day.
- Children: under the age of 5 stay free of charge in their parents’ room, when there are at least 2 Adults paying full price. Children aged between 5 and 12 staying in their parents‘ room see price list.
- Surcharge for your four-legged friend : € 15 (feed not included) per day.
- Frühstücksmenü "Andreas Döllerer" (auf Vorbestellung):
€ 19,- pro Person & Tag.
- Halbpension "Traditionell" (buchbar ab 3 Nächten):
€ 28,- pro Person & Tag.
Sie genießen 3 Gänge der traditionellen österreichischen Küche
in Döllerers Wirtshaus.
- Genießer-Halbpension (buchbar ab 3 Nächten):
€ 69,- pro Person & Tag.
Sie genießen 5 Gänge der kreativen österreichischen Küche
in Döllerers Genießerrestaurant.