The varied breakfast buffet, a wide selection of coffee and tea, freshly squeezed orange juice, jams and crisp handmade bread rolls invite you to help yourself. Many of the breakfast delicacies are homemade, and our range of delights is completed by freshly prepared egg dishes. A breakfast highlight is the walk into Döllerers Feine Kost, where you can choose from over 80 varieties of freshly sliced ham, sausage, bacon, and cheese.
Relaxation and wellness
Enjoy our Alpine Spa with sauna and infrared cabin, and unwind in the cozy relaxation room with terrace and tea bar. A bath bag with bathrobe and bath towels will make your stay even more comfortable. If you prefer to relax surrounded by nature, you can take a walk through our beautiful garden and discover quite a few native and exotic plants. And for those who would like to burn more energy, there is a small selection of cardio equipment by Precor Energie.
The hotel has parking spaces available directly out front of the hotel entrance for guests checking in and out. For a fee of € 18.00 per day we will be happy to park your car in our parking garage. Alternatively, you can park your car at the parking lot on Trögergasse (Egelsee).
Good to know
- The prices shown are for double occupancy per room per night per person, except for high season.
- Additional charge for all-inclusive deals per night and per person: Studio with terrace/balcony or gourmet studio € 30.00 (high season € 40.00); gourmet studio with terrace € 40.00 (high season € 50.00); gourmet suite € 70.00 (high season € 80.00)
- High season: 15th July - 31st August and 25th December - 6th January
- Local tax: € 1.55 included in the price
- Children: Children under 5 years of age stay free of charge in the parents’ room if there are at least two full-paying guests; children from 5 to 12 years of age stay in the parents’ room according to the price list
- Surcharge for your four-legged friend: € 30.00 (without food) per day
- Prices for business travelers on request
- If you have booked a package, prepare to be pampered with sweets from our in-house patisserie when you arrive in your room, as a welcome on behalf of the hotel.
- For your check-in and checkout parking spaces are available directly in front of the hotel entrance. We would be pleased to park your car in our parking garage for a fee of € 18.00 per day. Alternatively, you can park your vehicle at the the Trögergasse (Egelsee) parking lot.
- *Good to know:
- There are charging facilities in our parking garage. We charge a flat rate of € 15.00 per day to charge your e-car.
- There are also parking spaces for your bike and a charging station for e-bikes. (Note: We assume no liability for theft or damage by third parties!)
- E-bike: Let's pedal! Rent one of our city e-bikes (€ 20.00 per day) and discover the wealth of untouched nature in the Tennengau region.
- Andreas Döllerer’s alpine cuisine breakfast (to be ordered in advance, € 30.00 per person per day): For the “alpine cuisine” breakfast treat, we have added six lovingly prepared courses to Döllerer’s delicatessen breakfast, which delights with the highest level of culinary art and regional charm. In between, take a trip to Döllerer’s Feine Kost deli, where you can choose from more than 80 types of sausage, ham and cheese. The breakfast is crowned by the legendary “fresh item”, a calf offal or other snacks.
- Döllerer's discovery car: For the daily rate of € 99.00 you can embark on one of four carefully planned discovery tours through the Salzburg region with our electric-powered discovery car (BMW XI) – experience pleasure, varied cuisine, and the beautiful nature around Salzburg and Golling
- Massage: Take the time to do nothing and we can organize a massage for you upon request.
until 1 month before your planned arrival
no cancellation fee
1 month to 1 week before your planned arrival
of total price
in the last week before your planned arrival
of total price