2 nights / 3 days
- Relaxed individual arrival the day before the cooking course
- 1 glass of Döllerer’s house aperitif
- 2 nights of accommodation with gourmet deli breakfast. Visit the Döllerer Feine Kost deli and choose from our extensive range according to your taste!
- 1 “Alpine Cuisine” menu with wine pairing in the Döllerer restaurant
- Cooking course (6 – 7 hours) with Andreas Döllerer – awarded 4 chef’s hats and founder of the multi-award-winning “Cuisine Alpine” kitchen line
- 2 courses in Döllerer's Wirtshaus in the evening after the cooking course
- As a souvenir of Döllerer's moments of culinary delights, you will receive a "Das Wirtshaus" cookbook with a personal signature from Andreas Döllerer for each booked room.
- Döllerer’s moments of pleasure
Experience Döllerer’s moments of pleasure:
These are included in all packages.
- „Welcome!“ This means sweets from our in-house patisserie and invigorating Bluntau water.
- We have the perfect place for you to take a leisurely stroll. In the edible garden, fruit plants from the Alps meet fruit trees from all over the world. Familiar flavors and new aromas tempt you to stroll and taste. An unbelievable variety of plants grow and sprout here, which will delight you all year round – and you will have a clear view of the garden terrace and vineyard.
- We invite you to browse and leaf through the books, magazines and newspapersin our lounge.
- Stay up to date and use our WiFi in your hotel room or in the guest area!
- We will get you moving and then you can calm down – on our cardio equipment, with our dumbbells and in our sauna and infrared cabin on the “Felsenalm” – naturally this includes a cozy bathrobe and bath towels.
2 nights = 3 days
*excludes statutory holidays